U & ME
Together we make a wonderful rise.
Together we make a wonderful life.
Even in jealousy i see thee.
Even in dark u see me.
We both see the sunrise.
Looking into the eyes,
Thinking how time flies.
There is a story which is so true.
You love me and I love you.
Can we ask for something better than this in life.
No one could have been better to be my wife.
Of pain and sorrow this life is so filled.
As if dawn to dusk everything is like a drill.
People come people go.
Your smell stays,
Rest nobody knows.
What a treacherous way to say,
Memories of us walking together along the bay.
I never said to u,
Nor I ever will.
You mean more to me than any Tom, Dick, Harry or Bill.
I wish we could have lived together.
Holding each other in this cold chilly weather.
How great it would be,
If u could remember me once.
Come back to me,
As my heart remembering u starts to dance.
Let me live my life once more with u.
Cause i dont know when will i get another chance,
Together we make a wonderful rise.
Together we make a wonderful life.
Cause i love u.
& u love me...
Together we make a wonderful life.
Even in jealousy i see thee.
Even in dark u see me.
We both see the sunrise.
Looking into the eyes,
Thinking how time flies.
There is a story which is so true.
You love me and I love you.
Can we ask for something better than this in life.
No one could have been better to be my wife.
Of pain and sorrow this life is so filled.
As if dawn to dusk everything is like a drill.
People come people go.
Your smell stays,
Rest nobody knows.
What a treacherous way to say,
Memories of us walking together along the bay.
I never said to u,
Nor I ever will.
You mean more to me than any Tom, Dick, Harry or Bill.
I wish we could have lived together.
Holding each other in this cold chilly weather.
How great it would be,
If u could remember me once.
Come back to me,
As my heart remembering u starts to dance.
Let me live my life once more with u.
Cause i dont know when will i get another chance,
Together we make a wonderful rise.
Together we make a wonderful life.
Cause i love u.
& u love me...
Comments
Post a Comment