7 days of Fun & Beer…

This is the description of 7 days tht i spent as vacations exactly 7days before leaving to Germany.
I had been to my hometown, Bangalore.
The place i was born n bred.
Didn't find time enought ot post it.
Today here it is

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Right from the moment I landed up in Bangalore on Friday night.
I had Prasad coming down to pick me up. Met satish.
Had a round of beer and loads and loads of talks, until 1245 in the night to be exact.
Saturday did some (technical) shopping, got satish’ car picked up from garage. Spent the entire evening with friends.
Monday had a corporate meeting or a battle in my own terms with my ex-company.
Tuesday lazed around home.
Wednesday lazed around till evening and then went out to meet some old friends.
Thursday lazed around again.
Friday geared up for the corporate battle (err... again in my own terms and yes again with my ex-company, Ps: this is regarding my relieving and confidentiality agreement that was signed possibly 3 years ago).
Between all these did some small amount of shopping, went out and had burgers, beers and lunch and dinners with friends on many days.
Had time to catch on with 4-5 movies( yes in the comfort of my home).
I watched
Stalin – A Telugu movie. Not bad. Definitely worth watching once.
Awaarapan – Hindi movie. Umhh… if given a choice I wouldn’t watch it again.
Gangster - yeah yeah the same old movie of the Tu hi meri shaab hai…. Fame. Watched it probably for the 4th time. Can’t help, every time I watch it I find something new. Something that is so passionate about it. Anyways….
Metro – Of the Alvida fame. A must watch for all those who try to find something new, something passionate about ……
Shall we dance – An old English movie, probably watched it years ago. When watching it again, old memories of college times drifts in setting the stage superbly for nostalgia.
The last king of Scotland – Great acting, even greater story telling.
Ekalavya – Again a master piece of acting by the Big B.

Well it’s almost 2 in the night now, but since sleep is eluding its presence, and there are a lot of things to be said to the world.
The thought of can there be a better time to pour out the heart and the feelings that occur or suppressed to be put into black and white strikes, and there goes another Indian on a quest of writing.
Indianism. I don’t know how to define this nor do I know on what context it is chosen to be jotted down here.
All I know is in this insane world, everything seems so insane.
Time and again, try after try. There is something that is still untold,
Something that is still a mystery,
Something that is still eluding being in black and white,
Something that defies logic,
But the same something that keeps life tugging thru the chores of life, Big & Small.
Listening to A.R.Rehman’s “Between Heaven & Earth”, I wonder is he a magician. The bliss of not having the knowledge of music is something appreciable, cause Between Heaven & Earth at times does not make any sense, but slowly it grows onto the impure mind making way for thought provoking speculation.
Seeing family & friends after a long time was a treat for my sore eyes.
Gosh now I realize the value of everyone to me, but since I am structured/conditioned in a particular way. It becomes hard to tell them that they are valued big time in my perspective.
Seeing my friends happy, I feel so elated and happy myself, that at times I find it hard to accept that they have to live so far away from me.
I have to console knowing that it was my own choice, and since it was taken for a better prospect during the long run shall stick to it.
Still loads of things to be vented out, still loads of emotions to be explored.
Life moves on, telling that time alone changes the facets of life and its destiny.
Though certain choices are made, it blinds a person(like me..) thru the artillery of relationships, bonds formed thru colleagues at workplace, some friends living in different states and countries.
To all my friends , I am still the same.

Comments

Popular Posts