For my friends who are leaving ranal....
Dear friends,
Life couldnt have better than wht it was for the past 2 years...
Wish you all a very refreshing, prosperous, knowlegde worthy, n HElthy future.
There were some who became very close to me & vice versa,
When they are about to leave for greener pastures it feels sad.
I am gonna miss the very ppl with whom i have fought,laughed,played pranks.
Those trips that we went together will be remembered as it is gonna be very special.
Though I am gonna miss each and every one.
I shall be missing some very much like Prasad alias Dash, Satish.R alias Pudang,
Ramesh alias corporator, Manoj alias darling, Gurulingeshwar n the list goes on.
A small poem dedicated to u guys.
With all my friends leaving,
Lonely I shall be!!!
Should I also leave,
Is a questions that dooms me???
The fun loving moments spent together……
Will be remembered forever & forever…
We shall meet up again at the cross roads of life….
To share more memories and happiness.
Let there be fun where you go.
Let me also know ( read…. Mail ids of companies)
I shall also apply.
I also want to grow,
But cant leave now.
To all the guys 3 cheers….Hip Hip Hooray……….!!!!!!!!!
Gonna miss you guys a great deal......
All the best...
Life couldnt have better than wht it was for the past 2 years...
Wish you all a very refreshing, prosperous, knowlegde worthy, n HElthy future.
There were some who became very close to me & vice versa,
When they are about to leave for greener pastures it feels sad.
I am gonna miss the very ppl with whom i have fought,laughed,played pranks.
Those trips that we went together will be remembered as it is gonna be very special.
Though I am gonna miss each and every one.
I shall be missing some very much like Prasad alias Dash, Satish.R alias Pudang,
Ramesh alias corporator, Manoj alias darling, Gurulingeshwar n the list goes on.
A small poem dedicated to u guys.
With all my friends leaving,
Lonely I shall be!!!
Should I also leave,
Is a questions that dooms me???
The fun loving moments spent together……
Will be remembered forever & forever…
We shall meet up again at the cross roads of life….
To share more memories and happiness.
Let there be fun where you go.
Let me also know ( read…. Mail ids of companies)
I shall also apply.
I also want to grow,
But cant leave now.
To all the guys 3 cheers….Hip Hip Hooray……….!!!!!!!!!
Gonna miss you guys a great deal......
All the best...
Turning into a big time poet! Good :)
ReplyDeleteits just great for what u r doin
ReplyDelete