ACHHU....My friend...
This is dedicated to achhu.....
One of those Friends who r rated very high in my life.....
This is one of the friendship that i would like to cherish for years to come......
Its been long since u called.
Its been long since u mailed..
Its been long since u know,
that alive is a person who is ur friend....
Is this friendship,where u leave n go....
For a reason tht i dont know...
I may be one in a million as a friend,
But dear friend u r still the same to me as u were then.
Things have come things have gone..
I started learning to live with you,& that is wht i know.
Hoping against hope i knew u would call...
I am ur friend if not the best of all.
Let me tell u something i think u dont know...U r very special ,
N i want u to know...
Thank you for calling,
U made my day.
Hope to get ur calls EVERYDAY...
Thank you for remembering this old friend of yours......
Hope u enjoy life...& remember me.......
One of those Friends who r rated very high in my life.....
This is one of the friendship that i would like to cherish for years to come......
Its been long since u called.
Its been long since u mailed..
Its been long since u know,
that alive is a person who is ur friend....
Is this friendship,where u leave n go....
For a reason tht i dont know...
I may be one in a million as a friend,
But dear friend u r still the same to me as u were then.
Things have come things have gone..
I started learning to live with you,& that is wht i know.
Hoping against hope i knew u would call...
I am ur friend if not the best of all.
Let me tell u something i think u dont know...U r very special ,
N i want u to know...
Thank you for calling,
U made my day.
Hope to get ur calls EVERYDAY...
Thank you for remembering this old friend of yours......
Hope u enjoy life...& remember me.......
Comments
Post a Comment