First Love
An article on The Times of India website
"My love is a flame that burns so bright not only through the night but constantly. There was no one before him and no one since his deciding I wasn't lady enough to take home after five and half years of relationship.
I never wanted a boyfriend.
I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him, raise a family, together grow old.
Be fortunate to die in his arms.
Memories are crazy.. sometimes they leave us alone, when we are in a crowd.. and sometimes when we are alone they come to us as a crowd.That is all I know."
- Geetha Menon (U.A.E)
"My love is a flame that burns so bright not only through the night but constantly. There was no one before him and no one since his deciding I wasn't lady enough to take home after five and half years of relationship.
I never wanted a boyfriend.
I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him, raise a family, together grow old.
Be fortunate to die in his arms.
Memories are crazy.. sometimes they leave us alone, when we are in a crowd.. and sometimes when we are alone they come to us as a crowd.That is all I know."
- Geetha Menon (U.A.E)
Comments
Post a Comment