Inanimateness of Thoughts

Part 1

Hi guys,
This is my second attempt at writing stories.....
This is definitely going to be a long one for sure...
The story shall be posted in bits and pieces.
Anyways, now the turn of events are like this.....

It was a long summer night, sleep has been eluding me for sometime now.
Opened the drawer, got my cigarette out and started smoking.

As I got back onto my bed, saw Mini was finding it hard to sleep.
Mini was tossing and turning, there was no power in the locality, and the AC was not working making her sleep a problematic one.
Seeing her sleep brings a smile onto my face.

Mini was as beautiful as none other. Mini filled my life with all the happiness that I needed for an entire lifetime. There was not a dull moment when she was around.
The walks that we take in the evenings are filled with laughter’s and fights. Mini was adamant most of the times, and always I had to give into her whims and fantasies.
Mini would not have her dinner unless I came back from work and joined her on the dinning table. Mini was all that I could have bargained in my life for.
Mini was the best gift that god could have given me. The way she walked, her fun filled talks, her cute smile had made me mad about her. Mini’s laughter filled every part of my heart and made every moment spent with her cherishable. As days go by I needed her more and more in my life. Mini was my princess.

As i was lost in some sweet memories, my mobile started ringing.
Not to disturb her I walked out of the room with the mobile.
In the balcony now, looking towards the room and making sure that Mini was still asleep, i received the call...

It was from Richa............

Comments

  1. Hello!!! You were the one who requested me that I should not post stories in parts :p
    You too brutus!



    Waiting for the next part :)



    GBU
    Arti

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts