Pondering over..

Today was a lonely day.
The rain was pouring and my heart was aching.
I drove around taking various pictures of the sky.
I love the sky.
Sometimes i wish i could hear the clouds move, when the rain let up,
I laid a blanket down.
Just stared up and watched them pass by.
The scent filled lungs till they were about to explode.
I shivered with delight, but i still feel this void.
I see the people walk by with their newly worn sweaters,
I can never be loved, the rain just pored over my skin.
I felt the drops roll off my shoulders and i just closed my eyes and made a careless wish on something greater for myself.
Something that'll give me a motive to live.
Something…., sometime…….., someone.
I can forever write about how lonely i am.
I wonder if people can see it in me.

What if i said i love you.

My heart is too weak to utter those words.
But its also what it feels.
And I want to be true to myself all the way,
Cause it’s my life and I want it back………….



I lied to her, and she believed me.
But when I told her the truth, she couldn't take it.


When you left,
I almost ran after you.

You never went alone,
Together with you,
Went a precious part of mine.
Drenching me in pain.
But I am not going to put in any effort,
For the fear, tht it might go in Vain.


- Anonymous

Comments

Popular Posts