Of blogs and bloggers.
It is such an amazing thing to be reading from the blogs.
I wouldn't have read so much during my school days,
Had i, it would have been a differesnt story as of now.....:)
I have to mention tht blogs like Drops of Ocean, Brutes column, Stimulants, Straight from my heart, Infinte Dreams, Mrs V, A Little bit of Everything, As Alive As Dead, Che sara sara, Ecstasy Re-Lived, Mystrey, ................... n many more, have made my stay on the net a pleasure and a rememberable one.
I have no experience of reading other than blogs,tht too started off recently.
My good friend sindhu introduced me to the world of blogging.
I wrote whtever i felt like writing,
When i could not vent my feelings out to the world,
I let it come alive on this space.....
Started this not with an intention to become the highest visited webpage.
Naaah this was done so tht i can look back and read wht i went through,wht i enjoyed in life,
How i passed thru some tough times, n some funny ones.
But i never imagined tht creativity existed to this extent.
I am humbled to read all these articles, stories, the poems, situations ppl come across in their daily life..........wow.
There are many talented people out there, but not many see the light of sucess.
Sucess not in terms of money, sucess in terms of satisfaction to showcase their talent to the world.
A painter is happy with selling his paintings for millions of dollars,
But he is more happier by exhibiting his work to the world, n for the appreciation he gets for his talent.
"Art lives in the light,though it may be inspired by the dark"
I am a strong believer of the above said.
I don't know much about anything in this world other than my work,
tht too a small part.
But guys till now whatever i have read it's been one terrific experience which has made me to laugh, think, diagree with or may be just speechless.
To all the bloggers out there,
I am one of your biggest fan though i dont know you,
N to all the people whose blog names have not been mentioned,
Please dont take it the other way around.
The problem is i dont remember many things in life,
N if your blog name is not here believe me i have forgotten it,
But you still rock.....
I wouldn't have read so much during my school days,
Had i, it would have been a differesnt story as of now.....:)
I have to mention tht blogs like Drops of Ocean, Brutes column, Stimulants, Straight from my heart, Infinte Dreams, Mrs V, A Little bit of Everything, As Alive As Dead, Che sara sara, Ecstasy Re-Lived, Mystrey, ................... n many more, have made my stay on the net a pleasure and a rememberable one.
I have no experience of reading other than blogs,tht too started off recently.
My good friend sindhu introduced me to the world of blogging.
I wrote whtever i felt like writing,
When i could not vent my feelings out to the world,
I let it come alive on this space.....
Started this not with an intention to become the highest visited webpage.
Naaah this was done so tht i can look back and read wht i went through,wht i enjoyed in life,
How i passed thru some tough times, n some funny ones.
But i never imagined tht creativity existed to this extent.
I am humbled to read all these articles, stories, the poems, situations ppl come across in their daily life..........wow.
There are many talented people out there, but not many see the light of sucess.
Sucess not in terms of money, sucess in terms of satisfaction to showcase their talent to the world.
A painter is happy with selling his paintings for millions of dollars,
But he is more happier by exhibiting his work to the world, n for the appreciation he gets for his talent.
"Art lives in the light,though it may be inspired by the dark"
I am a strong believer of the above said.
I don't know much about anything in this world other than my work,
tht too a small part.
But guys till now whatever i have read it's been one terrific experience which has made me to laugh, think, diagree with or may be just speechless.
To all the bloggers out there,
I am one of your biggest fan though i dont know you,
N to all the people whose blog names have not been mentioned,
Please dont take it the other way around.
The problem is i dont remember many things in life,
N if your blog name is not here believe me i have forgotten it,
But you still rock.....
good to know i got another fan... :P
ReplyDeletethanks for mentioning abt my blog...
tell u sth , the same person has introduced me to blogs ville way back in feb 2006, and still growing strong.. i had the same feelings whatever u said here initially...now my blog is my GF, can't ever think of ditching /.... :)
will blogroll u soon sir..
and keep blogging..!
heey..
ReplyDeletethank u for dropping by my blog and mentioning it as well!
your right. success is a relative term! to each his own!