I ain't a follower, but i have seen most of your movies

I have watched XXXXXXXX & XXXXXXXX - Only 14 times

Every time i watch you, there are these deep intriguing questions that pops out in my head?

What makes you get up and go and be the best - that you are and that what people say - Day in day out after such long tirade times with success and fame?

Is it more hunger for fame and success

Is it money that drives (or)

Is it just pure art

Do you feel awesomely powerful when you see the hordes of followers who insanely love you so much

I am just a guy who is in his late 20's - who is actually amazed by your from nowhere to everywhere journey

To tell you of an incidence, i was in France when i met an old couple from Kazakhstan(Vacationing in France)

After knowing from where i am, first person they name is Xxxxxxx Xxxxxxxx and they remember some your movie names too...!

Thrilled, Amazed, Surprised - no idea what to say of my expression

 

I would have wanted to mention this on your Twitter account or on your blog

Bu then it dawned – no answer from you will suffice cause I need to find one from my own self to start and understand the touch of magic of some people

 

Popular Posts