I seriously miss talking to you
But I wait
Cause I made a mistake of going away from you when I was mad
And now I madly wait for you
I hope you come
Cause all I know is you
Even when surrounded by people, my eyes laze around hoping to see you
When I climb the stairs to my home, my heart expects you to be waiting for me
Even though I know that it will never happen
This moment I feel like calling you
But I shall suffer cause I hurt you
All these years, I made you wait
And Now - Today - Here - when you are gone - I wait...!!!
I won't cry
Cause you are not there to console me
I know when you cried, I was never around
This is my life
I let you go with a broken heart
Else you would have become weak later
Else maybe I would have become weak later
This was the best that could be done to be happy in the future
I know you loved me
And I know nobody else can love me like that
I shall always see you in love
Where it is, whenever I see love I shall remember only you
Not many know how good you are
Neither did I go and tell anybody
I believed you were only mine and so did not want to share you with others
You have asked me many times, why I neglect you
I was just trying to not hurt myself by getting close to you
You shall never be gone from me
Cause I will always see you in others
I will always see you when I close my eyes
I will always feel you when I touch somebody
I shall always smell you everyday as I get up
Cause I shall always live with a heart that shall utter your name
every single second, minute, hour, day it beats

Popular Posts