Mediocracy
Ignorance for the ignorant is as good as wisdom is for the wise
It has happened once before,
It seems like it is happening once again
Last time it happened was some time back when it felt as if the entire world was against me
Now couple of years down the lane it again feels the same
The only difference would be that last time I was among my people when this happened
And now I am among strangers,
Who become stranger by the day…!
And the saddest part is the highest authority approves the same…uhmmmm
Well as everything goes by in my life
The same this would be
But sometimes confidence takes such a beating that you start feeling bad about your own self
It has happened once before,
It seems like it is happening once again
Last time it happened was some time back when it felt as if the entire world was against me
Now couple of years down the lane it again feels the same
The only difference would be that last time I was among my people when this happened
And now I am among strangers,
Who become stranger by the day…!
And the saddest part is the highest authority approves the same…uhmmmm
Well as everything goes by in my life
The same this would be
But sometimes confidence takes such a beating that you start feeling bad about your own self
Comments
Post a Comment