Uhmmmm.....
The heart speaks of pain
Eyes running for one look
Feet's distance is where you stand
Oceans distant is what it seems
Air filled by your scent
Exuberance still the same
Brings a curve on my face
As i turn, i see
Standing across the room
Your hands in his
Losing the curve i turn to take my glass
Gulping my drink mixed with the tears
Sitting there thinking the past
Lost track of time,
It's been long since you left
But the presence is still felt,
Fragnance is still smelt
I shall come definitely,
This is what i last said
Was it too long
That you couldn't wait
Or was it a decision you had to take
Going back in time
I see "us"
Now people talk referring you as "Them"
Eyes running for one look
Feet's distance is where you stand
Oceans distant is what it seems
Air filled by your scent
Exuberance still the same
Brings a curve on my face
As i turn, i see
Standing across the room
Your hands in his
Losing the curve i turn to take my glass
Gulping my drink mixed with the tears
Sitting there thinking the past
Lost track of time,
It's been long since you left
But the presence is still felt,
Fragnance is still smelt
I shall come definitely,
This is what i last said
Was it too long
That you couldn't wait
Or was it a decision you had to take
Going back in time
I see "us"
Now people talk referring you as "Them"
Comments
Post a Comment