He and She

He & She after break up.....,

Thoughts of She....,


"When you left me, you left the biggest part of you that you will never know about.
When I wanted you so badly...you didn't even notice me.
Now that the shoe is on the other foot and you won't leave me alone and keep hinting that you want to be with me...
I want nothing to do with you."

Comments

  1. My dear friend Shyam ...

    Would you please stop leaving comments at my blog as "Anonymous"?
    You have a wonderful name, why not use it?
    Statcounter shows that you visited my blog at around 19:06:43, coincidentally at the same time as that of the comment left by "Anonymous" at my blog on the post "In Love Again"
    [ I am not accusing you of anything, like you did in that comment but I am sure that it is you ONLY because you had once confessed to me that you leave comments as "Anonymous" ]

    Looking forward to your visit as Shyam.



    God Bless You
    Arti

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts