He and She
He & She shopping in Landmark
She searching for some books...
He sitting in one corner and thinking how lucky he was to have She in his life.
He thinking about the first time he had feelings towards her....
This is how it all began
"I saw you when we had just woken up (differnt rooms of course).
You came over asking for milk.
Standing at the door to the patio.
Your hair wasn't settled on any one direction.
I loved it.
You had just gotten up.
Having your coffee.
I like tea i said.
Tea....Me...(Duh)...I could not think anything else.
I just was happy she liked tea.
I was thinking what was it that i wanted to see every morning,
What was the first thing i wanted to see.
It was your hair trying to find its way into place.
You are the girl i would love to see everyday."-Anonymous
She searching for some books...
He sitting in one corner and thinking how lucky he was to have She in his life.
He thinking about the first time he had feelings towards her....
This is how it all began
"I saw you when we had just woken up (differnt rooms of course).
You came over asking for milk.
Standing at the door to the patio.
Your hair wasn't settled on any one direction.
I loved it.
You had just gotten up.
Having your coffee.
I like tea i said.
Tea....Me...(Duh)...I could not think anything else.
I just was happy she liked tea.
I was thinking what was it that i wanted to see every morning,
What was the first thing i wanted to see.
It was your hair trying to find its way into place.
You are the girl i would love to see everyday."-Anonymous
:)
ReplyDelete