He and She
Written by Arti. To read more you gotto visit her blog, and her blog id is HERE
This had to be here in He & She series, tough modified the entire content belongs to Arti.
He & She savouring the rain looking out of their bedroom window...
He : "I cannot do it, I cannot sing. I have never sung in my whole life."
She : "Come on, pleaseeee....,Just try it once.Can you not do this much for me...?"
He shook his head,& looked out of the window.
She moved closer,& put her arms around him
He : "(cleared his throat,& exercised his vocal cords a bit.)
Then they stared at the moon.
And He sang for She.....
Words He had composed himself.
She : "(completely lost in thoughts....)Places her head on his shoulder & continues listening.... ."
When He finished singing
She : "(kisses him on the lips...)"
He : "(still relishing that beautiful kiss from 'She'....,starts dwelling in the feeling that, She really loved his song."
This had to be here in He & She series, tough modified the entire content belongs to Arti.
He & She savouring the rain looking out of their bedroom window...
He : "I cannot do it, I cannot sing. I have never sung in my whole life."
She : "Come on, pleaseeee....,Just try it once.Can you not do this much for me...?"
He shook his head,& looked out of the window.
She moved closer,& put her arms around him
He : "(cleared his throat,& exercised his vocal cords a bit.)
Then they stared at the moon.
And He sang for She.....
Words He had composed himself.
She : "(completely lost in thoughts....)Places her head on his shoulder & continues listening.... ."
When He finished singing
She : "(kisses him on the lips...)"
He : "(still relishing that beautiful kiss from 'She'....,starts dwelling in the feeling that, She really loved his song."
Gr8!
ReplyDeleteYou did mention my name contradicting what you said in comment section :p
Good boy ... err ... man :D
GBU
Arti
Hi!
ReplyDeleteDid you have any trouble reaching my blog?
You asked me about url change, hence I was wondering!
I just redirected my url to artihonrao.com to make it easier to remember for visitors. It is as simple as that :)
GBU
Arti
wow..surprised to fine my name in ur blog roll...:)
ReplyDeletehow come u never commented on my page?..:P