Plights of living in a Modern world
This is something i ended up writing probably in july.
Going thru my notebook searching for a document i find this.
Too long is the only thing i can say about what i have written.
A disturbed mind. Good old Bacardi And the same kings playing partners to me when i had written this thing which cannot be categorized into anything in particular.....:)But in reality that night this is what i exactly thought,
Reading this now prompted me to put it on net so that next time i am in a particulary not so good mood i know wht is tht i have already written.
Plights of living in a modern world
For some the title may sound so absurd, that they stop reading it after the title.
For some even though it feels absurd, they carry onto read further to know what exactly this mind is trying to tell.
Some just happen to read it to kill time,
Some read it as they think in the same ways that this small mind does,
It may sound foolish and funny but it is the truth, I have ended up being in all positions stated above while reading much literature on the net.
For everybody it may be very hard to digest, that it is a modern menacing world. Everything from undergarments to homes in the luxurious comforts that life can give into. But what disturbs me is that tough I love to have all of this, I at times differ to a great extent when confronted into this ideologies.
Today having a true friend , (n when I say a true friend I seriously mean a friend who can stick onto you like a leech and share thru your funny and not so funny musings.) is a matter of the internet…….gaw!!!.
I mean I have some lovely friends who are on the net, for whom only this mind is the way to see me, the voice is the way they can connect to me.
There are real life buddies also, but an internet friend is far better at times cause there is no expectations attached.
At times it gets onto you, but sadly this is the ultimate truth. Even though I live in this over crowded nation with a population count that cannot be (as of now) beaten, I still find myself all alone during times when I really need to speak to somebody. Now I have heard that when someone starts feeling like this, it is time for marriage.
But I ain’t game for it, and no am I not buying it. Marriage also has become a game in this fast paced world. Privacy is the issue everywhere. Careers, office, work, money these are the things I see many going after.
Back in my native, I see tranquillity that rarely or does not exist in the urban domain of India.
Yes there are many wonderful beings out here too, those who go out of the way to help people to have a relaxed outlook at life,
Those who call up from places far off, just to make you feel happy and keep you company when you feel all alone and I must say this now or I may never be able to muster the courage to say it,” Thank You Very Much for all your concerns and efforts in preserving sanity within me” cause it is ur efforts which still have me hooked onto this place, if it aint for u guys I would have gone home long time back.
But this society has given way to loads of confusions, loads of problems, a guy on the streets comes up to you, with a snake in his arm and says tht it is a divine form and just when you are about to loose your cool, you end up giving him some money and seeing his back. After all this he again comes upto you and says “sir, I shall accept this only if you give it with true heart and no heartache”, when the reply is negative, he still keeps you in conversation to get that money. Now it is time to start swearing or leave the place with punches ready to fire, if you stay in that place for a second more.
At work it is still hard, you bloody don’t get alive out of it at all. There seems to be always more work than what you do or can do …..sigh. :(
Always being told to improve, be more quality conscious, be more alert, be attentive, work more harder…….give me a break. Are we trying to breed in robotics into life, the sad part is (Robotics)this is my domain of work also….:(
If I can be all those then what would happen to the current me????
I am very fine with all the existing flaws.
If i reduce my flaws anymore then I probably may end up dying, cause as they say “ After reaching the peak, you have to climb down”.
Nice that there is something called as office etiquette, else every single day many people would be getting admitted to hospitals for treatments from immediate outbursts of emotions and fist fights at work.
This is one thing that must be attributed to the modern world, if we were still running offices with age old synergies then the above idea ( having hospitals treating victims of office rage ) would have been a certain possibility.
Betrayal has become the norm of the day, watching from the experiences of friends and not so friends life’s, it seems all so good for not having fallen into a relationship, again not all stray. But see the break-up rates, now this world has a solution for that too, they go with philosophies like “One Night Stands”, “ Live in Relations”, “No strings attached” and what not.
Well on second thoughts, it isn’t that a bad world though,
Cause right or wrong this world has been creating opportunity for everyone to enjoy.
Pubs, discotheques, bars, girls with their heavenly bodies and the least clothes that they can wear, n all the other things tht are left to imagination of the reader.
A world which has moved Indians into getting a five figured salary just like that, a world which has made me know or go around it very easily.
A world that still brings in some form of happiness thru friends and families.
A world that still brings happiness thru appraisals or job changes. A world that still brings in some form of happiness thru acquiring.
But the question to be answered and for which I have been doing this journey for a long time, 27 years to be correct is…. What is it that which is required to be happy and content.
The worst part is however you try to hate or love this mechanism, it still lures you into it. Probably to more depths. It tempts you to give in time and again. For all the pleasures and pains it has to offer this Is one place you would like to live once, for “what is the fun if you are not playing”.
For me walking in the rain, with loads of dreams in these stark naked eyes, smoking though the cigarette is getting wet while I am getting drenched, water dripping from hair, smell emitting from the soil, when rarely the roads go silent and deserted, when the path ahead becomes misty, when all i can hear is the sound of the rain, when the whole world around me cuddles into the nearest available shelter and starts staring at me as though I am committing a crime is exhilarating my soul. Seeing those faces that run away from the rain, the inner me laughs at them thinking the beautiful thing they end up missing. As they say “You laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at you because you are all the same”.
Confusion is not a situation,
Confuion is a state of mind,
Sh... so bad of me,
I forgot to write some interesting facets of this wonderful world that I live in.
It varies from girls being raped in cars, and as a prevention the delhi government has reduced the tainted glass values…
How intelligent someone is….????
By doing this they claim to have reduced the raping scenario to bare minimal or even worse tht the issue is now non exisstant.
I read a board on a highway wherein the police have asked passerby to help accident victims and they would not be victimised by the police for it……
Yeah, now who else could have reassured tht assurance back into the hearts of scores of people who wish to help anybody out there,
But never end up doing tht cause of the police and their procedures to find wht they call the truth…….:(
A 15 year old boy does a operation(Pregnency related), which many experienced say it is difficult and are hungo about it.
And after it is done the collector orders an inspection into this issue…
Now whoever was senior enough in tht operation theatre should have been sensible enough to keep kids away from anything sharp….ain’t it,
Tht was how I was treated, else I would have also done some operation in my childhood….No I am not supporting this cause of a small boy conducting an operation, he may be extraordinary for the world.
But for me he is still not there to do/carry out an operation.
It is way too dangerous.
I would rather have him in class, than toying with the lives of two human beings……
Then again as I switch on a news channel, beams sunitha Williams is safe and it asks some foolish questions to a NASA space scientist, n moreover tht they call up sunitha’s dad and ask what books did she carry? Did she study the entire thing? Does she have enough space out there in the space to sleep? Did she get anything to eat in space….? Gawwww…… she lived on air, she took some employment news with her..(tough would love to add many literatures here, restricting myself maintaining any left sanctity ).
All of a sudden the world is interested in sunitha Williams, especially the Indian media…(spare me all u media people out there, but at times more than often u guys go over board). Let us see how long this media is gonna keep tracking sunitha.
Then there is a video showing a woman caged to a bed for years,
And they are depicting the entire scenario that according to them is what happened….
For a change me and colleagues today discussed politics at wee hours (2.23am to be exact) while leaving office.
He is a tamilian, and he ends up saying that tamilnadu politics is the best.
They properly elect their leaders and stuff like that….
Give me a break, this is place where people are fighting like school children,
I remember I used to say and act like this during school time “you do this to me, wait n watch what I am going to do to you”.
N politicians who represent millions/zillions of people must be more careful of what they say or do.
What a mad world………..
There was this whole thing “AISH-ABHISHEK” marriage, that ran for almost a month, I got numerous mails, that I had to mark many of them as spam.
I am working my ass out, not able to complete my story.
Yeah I know I could have written my story instead of this bloody thing,
But what to do being so compulsive by nature, I end up doing what I should not have done.
I am really flagbasttered, by the literature in some of the blogs.
The grip on the language, the sensitivity of the issue, the amount of intensity, the choice of words, everything stuns me for a second.
I guess these people very few of them should have been running India, at least as over their thinking n writings in the blogs.
We would gone miles ahead, decades ahead in fact.
Have written 6 pages since half an hour, mostly bull shit issues and things,
No idea how much of this content is going to go public.
Sitting in this room,
With cigarette buds full in the ashtray,
I gaze at the neighbourhood,
Which is quite,
Everybody is taking a break from this monatomic thing called life.
Energizing to write on.
With my glass of Bacardi rum mixed with Breezer and my cigarettes as my only companion.
Here I stand to rescue the world,
From catastrophic problems,
Problems that plague me and the human life.
But little do I know,
I am too much of a confusion,
Into my own self and the world around.
Going thru my notebook searching for a document i find this.
Too long is the only thing i can say about what i have written.
A disturbed mind. Good old Bacardi And the same kings playing partners to me when i had written this thing which cannot be categorized into anything in particular.....:)But in reality that night this is what i exactly thought,
Reading this now prompted me to put it on net so that next time i am in a particulary not so good mood i know wht is tht i have already written.
Plights of living in a modern world
For some the title may sound so absurd, that they stop reading it after the title.
For some even though it feels absurd, they carry onto read further to know what exactly this mind is trying to tell.
Some just happen to read it to kill time,
Some read it as they think in the same ways that this small mind does,
It may sound foolish and funny but it is the truth, I have ended up being in all positions stated above while reading much literature on the net.
For everybody it may be very hard to digest, that it is a modern menacing world. Everything from undergarments to homes in the luxurious comforts that life can give into. But what disturbs me is that tough I love to have all of this, I at times differ to a great extent when confronted into this ideologies.
Today having a true friend , (n when I say a true friend I seriously mean a friend who can stick onto you like a leech and share thru your funny and not so funny musings.) is a matter of the internet…….gaw!!!.
I mean I have some lovely friends who are on the net, for whom only this mind is the way to see me, the voice is the way they can connect to me.
There are real life buddies also, but an internet friend is far better at times cause there is no expectations attached.
At times it gets onto you, but sadly this is the ultimate truth. Even though I live in this over crowded nation with a population count that cannot be (as of now) beaten, I still find myself all alone during times when I really need to speak to somebody. Now I have heard that when someone starts feeling like this, it is time for marriage.
But I ain’t game for it, and no am I not buying it. Marriage also has become a game in this fast paced world. Privacy is the issue everywhere. Careers, office, work, money these are the things I see many going after.
Back in my native, I see tranquillity that rarely or does not exist in the urban domain of India.
Yes there are many wonderful beings out here too, those who go out of the way to help people to have a relaxed outlook at life,
Those who call up from places far off, just to make you feel happy and keep you company when you feel all alone and I must say this now or I may never be able to muster the courage to say it,” Thank You Very Much for all your concerns and efforts in preserving sanity within me” cause it is ur efforts which still have me hooked onto this place, if it aint for u guys I would have gone home long time back.
But this society has given way to loads of confusions, loads of problems, a guy on the streets comes up to you, with a snake in his arm and says tht it is a divine form and just when you are about to loose your cool, you end up giving him some money and seeing his back. After all this he again comes upto you and says “sir, I shall accept this only if you give it with true heart and no heartache”, when the reply is negative, he still keeps you in conversation to get that money. Now it is time to start swearing or leave the place with punches ready to fire, if you stay in that place for a second more.
At work it is still hard, you bloody don’t get alive out of it at all. There seems to be always more work than what you do or can do …..sigh. :(
Always being told to improve, be more quality conscious, be more alert, be attentive, work more harder…….give me a break. Are we trying to breed in robotics into life, the sad part is (Robotics)this is my domain of work also….:(
If I can be all those then what would happen to the current me????
I am very fine with all the existing flaws.
If i reduce my flaws anymore then I probably may end up dying, cause as they say “ After reaching the peak, you have to climb down”.
Nice that there is something called as office etiquette, else every single day many people would be getting admitted to hospitals for treatments from immediate outbursts of emotions and fist fights at work.
This is one thing that must be attributed to the modern world, if we were still running offices with age old synergies then the above idea ( having hospitals treating victims of office rage ) would have been a certain possibility.
Betrayal has become the norm of the day, watching from the experiences of friends and not so friends life’s, it seems all so good for not having fallen into a relationship, again not all stray. But see the break-up rates, now this world has a solution for that too, they go with philosophies like “One Night Stands”, “ Live in Relations”, “No strings attached” and what not.
Well on second thoughts, it isn’t that a bad world though,
Cause right or wrong this world has been creating opportunity for everyone to enjoy.
Pubs, discotheques, bars, girls with their heavenly bodies and the least clothes that they can wear, n all the other things tht are left to imagination of the reader.
A world which has moved Indians into getting a five figured salary just like that, a world which has made me know or go around it very easily.
A world that still brings in some form of happiness thru friends and families.
A world that still brings happiness thru appraisals or job changes. A world that still brings in some form of happiness thru acquiring.
But the question to be answered and for which I have been doing this journey for a long time, 27 years to be correct is…. What is it that which is required to be happy and content.
The worst part is however you try to hate or love this mechanism, it still lures you into it. Probably to more depths. It tempts you to give in time and again. For all the pleasures and pains it has to offer this Is one place you would like to live once, for “what is the fun if you are not playing”.
For me walking in the rain, with loads of dreams in these stark naked eyes, smoking though the cigarette is getting wet while I am getting drenched, water dripping from hair, smell emitting from the soil, when rarely the roads go silent and deserted, when the path ahead becomes misty, when all i can hear is the sound of the rain, when the whole world around me cuddles into the nearest available shelter and starts staring at me as though I am committing a crime is exhilarating my soul. Seeing those faces that run away from the rain, the inner me laughs at them thinking the beautiful thing they end up missing. As they say “You laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at you because you are all the same”.
Confusion is not a situation,
Confuion is a state of mind,
Sh... so bad of me,
I forgot to write some interesting facets of this wonderful world that I live in.
It varies from girls being raped in cars, and as a prevention the delhi government has reduced the tainted glass values…
How intelligent someone is….????
By doing this they claim to have reduced the raping scenario to bare minimal or even worse tht the issue is now non exisstant.
I read a board on a highway wherein the police have asked passerby to help accident victims and they would not be victimised by the police for it……
Yeah, now who else could have reassured tht assurance back into the hearts of scores of people who wish to help anybody out there,
But never end up doing tht cause of the police and their procedures to find wht they call the truth…….:(
A 15 year old boy does a operation(Pregnency related), which many experienced say it is difficult and are hungo about it.
And after it is done the collector orders an inspection into this issue…
Now whoever was senior enough in tht operation theatre should have been sensible enough to keep kids away from anything sharp….ain’t it,
Tht was how I was treated, else I would have also done some operation in my childhood….No I am not supporting this cause of a small boy conducting an operation, he may be extraordinary for the world.
But for me he is still not there to do/carry out an operation.
It is way too dangerous.
I would rather have him in class, than toying with the lives of two human beings……
Then again as I switch on a news channel, beams sunitha Williams is safe and it asks some foolish questions to a NASA space scientist, n moreover tht they call up sunitha’s dad and ask what books did she carry? Did she study the entire thing? Does she have enough space out there in the space to sleep? Did she get anything to eat in space….? Gawwww…… she lived on air, she took some employment news with her..(tough would love to add many literatures here, restricting myself maintaining any left sanctity ).
All of a sudden the world is interested in sunitha Williams, especially the Indian media…(spare me all u media people out there, but at times more than often u guys go over board). Let us see how long this media is gonna keep tracking sunitha.
Then there is a video showing a woman caged to a bed for years,
And they are depicting the entire scenario that according to them is what happened….
For a change me and colleagues today discussed politics at wee hours (2.23am to be exact) while leaving office.
He is a tamilian, and he ends up saying that tamilnadu politics is the best.
They properly elect their leaders and stuff like that….
Give me a break, this is place where people are fighting like school children,
I remember I used to say and act like this during school time “you do this to me, wait n watch what I am going to do to you”.
N politicians who represent millions/zillions of people must be more careful of what they say or do.
What a mad world………..
There was this whole thing “AISH-ABHISHEK” marriage, that ran for almost a month, I got numerous mails, that I had to mark many of them as spam.
I am working my ass out, not able to complete my story.
Yeah I know I could have written my story instead of this bloody thing,
But what to do being so compulsive by nature, I end up doing what I should not have done.
I am really flagbasttered, by the literature in some of the blogs.
The grip on the language, the sensitivity of the issue, the amount of intensity, the choice of words, everything stuns me for a second.
I guess these people very few of them should have been running India, at least as over their thinking n writings in the blogs.
We would gone miles ahead, decades ahead in fact.
Have written 6 pages since half an hour, mostly bull shit issues and things,
No idea how much of this content is going to go public.
Sitting in this room,
With cigarette buds full in the ashtray,
I gaze at the neighbourhood,
Which is quite,
Everybody is taking a break from this monatomic thing called life.
Energizing to write on.
With my glass of Bacardi rum mixed with Breezer and my cigarettes as my only companion.
Here I stand to rescue the world,
From catastrophic problems,
Problems that plague me and the human life.
But little do I know,
I am too much of a confusion,
Into my own self and the world around.
Comments
Post a Comment