Remorseful start of a new journey
It’s been long since I have blogged,
Mostly since I was busy with work.
Busy to an extent that I could not blog even on my birthday, nor could I write about the celebrations and the time spent with friends that day.
But one thing for sure this was one of those birthdays wherein I did not taste alchohol.
Guys I know what u r thinking but believe me it was very hard to quit drinks n I just did it (Congrats ……..Shyam….!!!)
Well what a time to be blogging.
i am starting a new life, in a new place, among new people.
Well if there is something that I am exuberant about then it must surely be the ‘new’ in every aspect of my life currently.
To all those who are wondering what I am talking about…
Guys, I joined a new company called as RLE International.
But the worst part is I had to move out from Bangalore.
I am currently setup at Gurgaon.
Yup the city of malls, that’s correct……
But it is still hard to stay away from family n friends.
Well got a chance to make new friends now.
Gurgaon has great malls, fantastic roads, n hot….!!! hot…….!!!!!! chicks…..
So not everything is lost…..
Anyways to the dream inside me all the best for all my future attempts
Mostly since I was busy with work.
Busy to an extent that I could not blog even on my birthday, nor could I write about the celebrations and the time spent with friends that day.
But one thing for sure this was one of those birthdays wherein I did not taste alchohol.
Guys I know what u r thinking but believe me it was very hard to quit drinks n I just did it (Congrats ……..Shyam….!!!)
Well what a time to be blogging.
i am starting a new life, in a new place, among new people.
Well if there is something that I am exuberant about then it must surely be the ‘new’ in every aspect of my life currently.
To all those who are wondering what I am talking about…
Guys, I joined a new company called as RLE International.
But the worst part is I had to move out from Bangalore.
I am currently setup at Gurgaon.
Yup the city of malls, that’s correct……
But it is still hard to stay away from family n friends.
Well got a chance to make new friends now.
Gurgaon has great malls, fantastic roads, n hot….!!! hot…….!!!!!! chicks…..
So not everything is lost…..
Anyways to the dream inside me all the best for all my future attempts
Hey buddy,
ReplyDeleteDont worry we'll meet up soon.
Untill then enjoy the malls , chicks ,,,,,,,,,,,,,