I would like to cheat sometimes
Why???
Because, it is fun!
Or probably because it is exciting, adventurous
But I can't, not because of a lack of talent or capabilities
But because of the belief in Life, of which I am a product of -
I can't cheat and be disloyal or back stab
I know, it's not a rule laid out by somebody else
It is probably something my father lived with and I learnt upon
Life seems cruel, because the people who cheat and are disloyal seems to have the best of life
Sometimes I too feel, to break out of this horizon of rules
But it ain't something in my control - I fall time and again in front of Justice and Loyalty
Again because I can't fight loyalty and Justice against somebody
If he / she is right, then he / she gets their way to life and I can't stop
Let us take my example for instance
cheat -
Have I cheated my friends? - No, Never - people who say that I have done are people who have been selfish and people, whom i have resisted because on the whole they meant harm to the friendship of others too
Have I cheated my family? - Probably yes, to some extent, because I have done loads of mistakes in Life and what did I end up with - A beautiful, honest and Loyal wife, 2 wonderful brats who are a riot at times, a brother who can be trusted upon and family members who are ready to take the mile long walk for me - if need be
Strange are the ways of Life, I thought I would be given a raw end of the straw, but looks like god decided to try his luck on me!!!!
Anything too big, loses charm
So I leave with, Hope - Faith - Fuck you!!!!
Why???
Because, it is fun!
Or probably because it is exciting, adventurous
But I can't, not because of a lack of talent or capabilities
But because of the belief in Life, of which I am a product of -
I can't cheat and be disloyal or back stab
I know, it's not a rule laid out by somebody else
It is probably something my father lived with and I learnt upon
Life seems cruel, because the people who cheat and are disloyal seems to have the best of life
Sometimes I too feel, to break out of this horizon of rules
But it ain't something in my control - I fall time and again in front of Justice and Loyalty
Again because I can't fight loyalty and Justice against somebody
If he / she is right, then he / she gets their way to life and I can't stop
Let us take my example for instance
cheat -
Have I cheated my friends? - No, Never - people who say that I have done are people who have been selfish and people, whom i have resisted because on the whole they meant harm to the friendship of others too
Have I cheated my family? - Probably yes, to some extent, because I have done loads of mistakes in Life and what did I end up with - A beautiful, honest and Loyal wife, 2 wonderful brats who are a riot at times, a brother who can be trusted upon and family members who are ready to take the mile long walk for me - if need be
Strange are the ways of Life, I thought I would be given a raw end of the straw, but looks like god decided to try his luck on me!!!!
Anything too big, loses charm
So I leave with, Hope - Faith - Fuck you!!!!