The year that was.....!


Still Hungry - Hunger strikes!

New clothes - Fashion update!

New house - A bigger one at that!

That car - 2 questions!!

Wow Macha - Ain't I lucky!

Many dreams - Fly into the wind!

Happiness bounty - Tears in the eyes!

Share of Sorrow - 3 pegs of Tullamore Dew!!!

Touch of Love - 2 tooth and a big innocent smile!

Family - Hale & Healthy!

Friends - Weird & Freaky!

Work - Bizzard & Crazy!

2012 has been a different year, compared to all the other 30 years spent (or 29.7 years)

I was blessed with 2 tiny tots this year and it is going to be the most memorable moment of my life

During 2012, I was lucky to have been at the receiving end of all the thoughts and energy to work on some of the things listed

In 2013, I hope to tick out the complete list and add some more points to this list

If at all there are some people who follow this blog, I wish them a fantastic 2013

Blessed with all the happiness and good health for everyone

Be good, Be safe, Be blessed!

Popular Posts