Living has become a circus of sorts!!!

 

There is a conman in the clothes of a holy man, promising to create havoc by collecting arms

 

All because he is eyeing a political stint

 

Then on the other side, there is a Gandhian who started the “Drive against corruption” in India

 

All these seems like a mockery with almost 1400+ Billion Dollars stashed away as black money by Indians in tax havens

 

Guess I can’t even tell how many zeros that would be!

 

Well that’s just the world I live in…

 

On a more relatable thought, BBMP is on a digging spree

 

They are actually out there digging with a vengeance against an invisible force I believe

 

Every street near my locality has been dug up

 

And the best part is, BBMP believes in the philosophy of just fishing out the food to others, and never to taste their own food

 

After there work, they just slump in mud (loads of them) and just vanish

 

Repeated phone calls, lead to unwanted stress, and unacceptable answers

 

But nothing can be done!!

 

Ohhhh Anna, are you listening? Can you do something about the inefficiency of the Indian Bureaucracy?

 

All this makes me fondly remember my IAS friend,

 

She was different and was spirited enough to atleast dream and believe that everything would change and it will become alright, albeit not in the near future though

 

I hope she hasn’t changed much on her thought process and I also hope she is doing fine

 

Some things just go wrong even after long long wait’s and huge efforts

 

This was one of those scenarios

 

Sighh (life and it’s dramas!!)

Popular Posts