Mis-Management
In times when everywhere we hear and we see managements doing their best to take care of its employees,
I am stuck in a company which does not have the grit to do it
They are absolutely no proper decision making skills
I have my boss saying that we are very good in crisis management
But if this is crisis management then believe me we would be better off without it
When you expect them to convey things on the proper way, the clear way
It is very hard to imagine that this management would be able to acquire that
They still would always beside people who bitch about them
They will still vouch for those who are here just for the meat
Hard to imagine a change cause i believe there is lot of infighting happening
For once i wonder what happened to all that hard work put into day in day out for over 14+hours
How can a slip up in a year collapse the entire support system
How can we go bankrupt when we recently did 2 projects which were double the amount for which we did a project for an entire year
Maybe the management cannot answer all these
Or maybe they would never want to answer all these
Or maybe they cannot answer all these
Or maybe there is no answer at all to all these
Well it’s a sorry situation and I doubt whether I can see a change
The hardest fact would be the things my friends would have to go thru due to some improper management decisions and failure of the Business Development team
Since they joined this organization on my behest
Well I know and I am sure that they would be able to manage something out of this situation
I just don’t know how I can help them out in this regard
But I seriously so much wish to help them out of this mess that has spilled over
I am stuck in a company which does not have the grit to do it
They are absolutely no proper decision making skills
I have my boss saying that we are very good in crisis management
But if this is crisis management then believe me we would be better off without it
When you expect them to convey things on the proper way, the clear way
It is very hard to imagine that this management would be able to acquire that
They still would always beside people who bitch about them
They will still vouch for those who are here just for the meat
Hard to imagine a change cause i believe there is lot of infighting happening
For once i wonder what happened to all that hard work put into day in day out for over 14+hours
How can a slip up in a year collapse the entire support system
How can we go bankrupt when we recently did 2 projects which were double the amount for which we did a project for an entire year
Maybe the management cannot answer all these
Or maybe they would never want to answer all these
Or maybe they cannot answer all these
Or maybe there is no answer at all to all these
Well it’s a sorry situation and I doubt whether I can see a change
The hardest fact would be the things my friends would have to go thru due to some improper management decisions and failure of the Business Development team
Since they joined this organization on my behest
Well I know and I am sure that they would be able to manage something out of this situation
I just don’t know how I can help them out in this regard
But I seriously so much wish to help them out of this mess that has spilled over
Comments
Post a Comment