Cold life
The night is so long,
The weather is so cold
Out there in the rain,
I search for a hand to hold
Life is so empty
Ohhhhhhhh... it’s such a chaotic world
Deep in the darkness
I see a shadow
Which seems so bold?
Running away from me
As i try to grab a hold
It is no more about beauty
It’s all about being bold
Seeing those kids,
I remember
That I have become old
I was loved too
Or so…….
Someone once told
I see fight for food
Which makes me think?
Not everyone wears gold
Life is so hard
Life is so cold
That nobody is sparred
Is a saying from the days of old…..!
The weather is so cold
Out there in the rain,
I search for a hand to hold
Life is so empty
Ohhhhhhhh... it’s such a chaotic world
Deep in the darkness
I see a shadow
Which seems so bold?
Running away from me
As i try to grab a hold
It is no more about beauty
It’s all about being bold
Seeing those kids,
I remember
That I have become old
I was loved too
Or so…….
Someone once told
I see fight for food
Which makes me think?
Not everyone wears gold
Life is so hard
Life is so cold
That nobody is sparred
Is a saying from the days of old…..!
Comments
Post a Comment