Ohhhhhhhh yeah
Me back to the world of blogging after a long break
Uhmmm had loads of things to write
But never found the time to jot down some things
And when found time enough became lethargic about the entire idea
First things first
The cricket series Down Under
I read somewhere “Treat cricket as a game and not as a matter of honour of the nation”
My reply to this --- Yeah right
Whoever wrote that doesn’t know the passion of the game or he ain’t ever gone and fetched the ball while playing in the many streets of this country
Cricket ain’t just a game, it is a religion
For those who don’t understand this or hard to digest it
Just stroll down to the nearest play ground
See those kids play cricket
Go and ask them why they play this game
I guess they may tell you what it is all about
But then again you may never understand, so don’t take the pain of doing that
Now Sydney don’t kid me
First there are dubious decisions
Then there is this spat b/w Bhajji and Symonds
Later Symonds dishes out the racism charges complaining like a two year old
The last I read something worthy about the Aussies it read as the world champions
Are they world champions with some cry babies on board?
And moreover Symonds calling you ‘monkey’ (which is very much appropriate) can’t be a racist comment
Can it?
Then there is this atrocious BCCI
God alone knows how these people are elected and how they take the powers of addressing certain issues
I happen to see an interview where a BCCI official was called up and being interviewed
He was asked a plain single question regarding the Kumble incident
It went something like this
Interviewer: “Sir can you tell me why did the BCCI wait till now to register the complaint against Kumble?”
Official: “We were waiting for the test match to finish”
Interviewer: “But why were you waiting for the match to end when this incident happened during the match”
Official: “Because you cannot file a complaint during the match”
Interviewer: “But then how did the Aussies file a complaint during the match?”
Official: “See all I can tell is that we are going by the rule”
Interviewer: “Sir but how did they jump the loop then”
Official: “Are you saying that we are not working, all I can say is we have filed a complaint and we strongly object the decision meted out to our player…banggggg”
Interviewer: “Sir…Hellooooooooo”
Holy shit we have guys who cant just answer a simple question and moreover don’t have the guts to do the right things as professionals at the right time
Anyways to Ponting & Co., we may not win all the games
But we play the game at the right spirit
The Marriott hotel Incident, Mumbai
What happened is a shameful act
70 men dishing out there hands on two helpless women
F@*/# is this the same country where the Great Mahatma Gandhi had some vision about
Shameless creatures
My take on this
Shoot these guys at point blank range
There ain’t any point even listening to them
But then it took 3 days for the police to take any action
And after 5 days I hear some people being arrested, charges pressed against them
And couple of days later I hear these guys get bail
Anything and everything can be bought by power or money in this country
The same country which treats women as something great
And dishes out shameful acts to them in public
Guys do grow up and get a life
Rather than putting this country down by such shameful act
If you cannot put in a hand to push the country to greater heights, atleast don’t put in a spanner and be the cause for the stalling of the progress
The TATA “NANO”
Being an auto enthusiast, and an admirer of some famous personality
I must say the NANO fittingly is the best thing that employees at TATA could give to Mr. RATAN TATA as a parting gift
What a product…
What a promise and what a way to stick to it and meet it
I still remember when somewhere around 2003 Mr.Tata promised to deliver a lakh car
The world ridiculed him saying it is highly impossible
Then there were so many forwards showing an auto with the lines written “The Tata’s 1 lakh car”
Ridicule what you may
Mr.Tata showed the world that he means business
Yes it is again altogether a different topic about congestion, choking of roads…..
But as Mr. Tata said “A promise is a promise”
Hats off to Mr. Ratan Tata for bringing smiles to many peoples life
A vision to make India a better place
I guess now we have the technology, the government has to work towards the infrastructure now.
And believe me it is a definite Success, have no doubts about it
It took a guy like Ratan TATA almost his entire lifetime to make a decision to change the face of manufacturing a car in this world…!!
And today the world sits up and listens….(phew!)
BLOGGERS
What are all these people doing sitting at their homes or wherever they are now
Ladies and gentlemen you guys rock
What a read do you guys have given me???
I have been mesmerized by the content, the views, and the language
Everything in short
I wouldn’t have know so much if i wouldn’t have been introduced to the world of blogging by a good friend
Have been blog hopping for sometime now
And have learnt so much
There are beautiful poetry, heart wrenching stories, fantabulous views on life and many things revolving around life
Ahhhhh its been exhilarating a journey that has just started
Visited many blogs till now, read lot of things
Almost felt as if I was a part of many people’s life
But have resisted myself from commenting cause I can’t match prowess of the language used in the blogs
And more over my knowledge base is limited compared to everybody out there in the blogosphere
Thank you so much for teaching me so many things
I may never have learnt so many things in life
Me back to the world of blogging after a long break
Uhmmm had loads of things to write
But never found the time to jot down some things
And when found time enough became lethargic about the entire idea
First things first
The cricket series Down Under
I read somewhere “Treat cricket as a game and not as a matter of honour of the nation”
My reply to this --- Yeah right
Whoever wrote that doesn’t know the passion of the game or he ain’t ever gone and fetched the ball while playing in the many streets of this country
Cricket ain’t just a game, it is a religion
For those who don’t understand this or hard to digest it
Just stroll down to the nearest play ground
See those kids play cricket
Go and ask them why they play this game
I guess they may tell you what it is all about
But then again you may never understand, so don’t take the pain of doing that
Now Sydney don’t kid me
First there are dubious decisions
Then there is this spat b/w Bhajji and Symonds
Later Symonds dishes out the racism charges complaining like a two year old
The last I read something worthy about the Aussies it read as the world champions
Are they world champions with some cry babies on board?
And moreover Symonds calling you ‘monkey’ (which is very much appropriate) can’t be a racist comment
Can it?
Then there is this atrocious BCCI
God alone knows how these people are elected and how they take the powers of addressing certain issues
I happen to see an interview where a BCCI official was called up and being interviewed
He was asked a plain single question regarding the Kumble incident
It went something like this
Interviewer: “Sir can you tell me why did the BCCI wait till now to register the complaint against Kumble?”
Official: “We were waiting for the test match to finish”
Interviewer: “But why were you waiting for the match to end when this incident happened during the match”
Official: “Because you cannot file a complaint during the match”
Interviewer: “But then how did the Aussies file a complaint during the match?”
Official: “See all I can tell is that we are going by the rule”
Interviewer: “Sir but how did they jump the loop then”
Official: “Are you saying that we are not working, all I can say is we have filed a complaint and we strongly object the decision meted out to our player…banggggg”
Interviewer: “Sir…Hellooooooooo”
Holy shit we have guys who cant just answer a simple question and moreover don’t have the guts to do the right things as professionals at the right time
Anyways to Ponting & Co., we may not win all the games
But we play the game at the right spirit
The Marriott hotel Incident, Mumbai
What happened is a shameful act
70 men dishing out there hands on two helpless women
F@*/# is this the same country where the Great Mahatma Gandhi had some vision about
Shameless creatures
My take on this
Shoot these guys at point blank range
There ain’t any point even listening to them
But then it took 3 days for the police to take any action
And after 5 days I hear some people being arrested, charges pressed against them
And couple of days later I hear these guys get bail
Anything and everything can be bought by power or money in this country
The same country which treats women as something great
And dishes out shameful acts to them in public
Guys do grow up and get a life
Rather than putting this country down by such shameful act
If you cannot put in a hand to push the country to greater heights, atleast don’t put in a spanner and be the cause for the stalling of the progress
The TATA “NANO”
Being an auto enthusiast, and an admirer of some famous personality
I must say the NANO fittingly is the best thing that employees at TATA could give to Mr. RATAN TATA as a parting gift
What a product…
What a promise and what a way to stick to it and meet it
I still remember when somewhere around 2003 Mr.Tata promised to deliver a lakh car
The world ridiculed him saying it is highly impossible
Then there were so many forwards showing an auto with the lines written “The Tata’s 1 lakh car”
Ridicule what you may
Mr.Tata showed the world that he means business
Yes it is again altogether a different topic about congestion, choking of roads…..
But as Mr. Tata said “A promise is a promise”
Hats off to Mr. Ratan Tata for bringing smiles to many peoples life
A vision to make India a better place
I guess now we have the technology, the government has to work towards the infrastructure now.
And believe me it is a definite Success, have no doubts about it
It took a guy like Ratan TATA almost his entire lifetime to make a decision to change the face of manufacturing a car in this world…!!
And today the world sits up and listens….(phew!)
BLOGGERS
What are all these people doing sitting at their homes or wherever they are now
Ladies and gentlemen you guys rock
What a read do you guys have given me???
I have been mesmerized by the content, the views, and the language
Everything in short
I wouldn’t have know so much if i wouldn’t have been introduced to the world of blogging by a good friend
Have been blog hopping for sometime now
And have learnt so much
There are beautiful poetry, heart wrenching stories, fantabulous views on life and many things revolving around life
Ahhhhh its been exhilarating a journey that has just started
Visited many blogs till now, read lot of things
Almost felt as if I was a part of many people’s life
But have resisted myself from commenting cause I can’t match prowess of the language used in the blogs
And more over my knowledge base is limited compared to everybody out there in the blogosphere
Thank you so much for teaching me so many things
I may never have learnt so many things in life
Comments
Post a Comment